Sports

Colts: Season tickets for 2024 season are sold out

(Photo supplied/Indianapolis Colts)

The Indianapolis Colts say season tickets for 2024 have sold out, so they have created a waitlist. About 90 percent of Colts tickets in Lucas Oil Stadium are allotted to season tickets sales, which also include suites and club seats. The waitlist was launched after this allotment sold out this week. The remaining 10 percent of tickets currently are allotted to single-game ticket buyers, community groups and group sales.

 

Related posts

South Bend Cubs announce Independence Day-themed games, promotions

95.3 MNC

Caitlyn Clark snubbed by USA Women’s Basketball Olympic Team

Jon Zimney

Fever defeat Mystics in front of sell-out crowd

Jon Zimney

Leave a Comment