Indiana

Woman dies at Kalamazoo hospital following house fire in Bristol

A Bristol woman died on Saturday, Oct. 24, about two days after her grandson found her unconscious inside of her burning home and pulled her out.

Inge Schober, 81, died at about 4 p.m. the Bronson Burn Center in Kalamazoo, Mich., WSBT reported. She was airlifted to the hospital after the fire on Thursday evening, Oct. 22.

The fire at her home in the 16500 block of S.R. 120 was reported at about 5:33 p.m. Thursday. The family’s pet dog also died in the fire.

Related posts

Several Indiana communities to receive funds for road, bridge preservation, road reconstruction, improvements

Network Indiana

One perosn hurt in 3-vehicle crash on State Road 19 in front of Nappanee Missionary Church

Jon Zimney

City officials see uptick in graffiti in Elkhart area

Network Indiana