- The start of the long-term constriction project set for the Indiana Toll Road from Lake Station to Elkhart has been delayed until next next Monday due to weather. Once it does start, expect on-and-off lane closures.
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY
- (NEW FOR TUE) In St. Joseph County, the bridge on Sycamore Rd. between Shively Rd. and Riley Rd. is closed for emergency repairs. (tba)
- (NEW) U.S. 31/20 Bypass bridge construction near the South Bend Airport continues. The ramp closures are from the southbound bypass to eastbound 20 and from westbound 20 to the southbound bypass. Also, watch for lane closures on the bypass and 20 at the bridge. Detours are set up.
- (NEW FOR TUE) Watch for restrictions on northbound Michigan Street from Norman to Walter for sewer work. (ends tba)
- (NEW) Traffic is restricted at Michigan and Bartlett. (ends 4/15)
- (NEW) Watch for restrictions on Bronson between Lafayette and Michigan. (ends 4/15)
- (NEW) The far right lane of Main Street, downtown, is restricted from Madison to Colfax. (ends 5/6)
- (NEW) Traffic is restricted at Washington from Main to Michigan. ends 4/9)
- (NEW) Watch for restrictions along South Taylor Street from from Jefferson Boulevard to Wayne Street. (ends 4/7)
- (NEW) New restrictions are in place at Olive St. and Sample St. from the railroad south of Tucker on Olive… and from Olive and Sample to Olive and Ford. Also, the intersection of Brookfield and Sample. (ends 4/28)
- Helmen Court is restriction from Wayne North to Jefferson. (ends 4/19)
- (NEW FOR TUE) The Monroe Street Railroad Crossing will be permanently closed beginning this week. The closing is part of the Prairie Street Overpass project.
- County Road 29 is closed at U.S. 6. Detours are set up for traffic along CR 29. Traffic on U.S. 6 is not affected, but watch out for flaggers directing traffic at times. (ends 10/16)
- Michigan Road, the old 31, is closed just south of Lapaz for bridge replacement work. Drivers are encouraged to take U.S. 6, U.S. 31 and U.S. 30 to get in and out of Plymouth.)
- Watch for alternating lane restrictions on U.S. 30 between State Road 15 and State Road 19 in Kosciusko County for the next several months. Crews will be working on three bridges along U.S. 30. Work is expected to be completed by late August.
- (NEW) Watch for ramp closures on I-94 at the State Road 421 exit. The closures are in effect through late May.
- (NEW) In LaPorte County, Watch for lane closures on east and westbound I-94 between the U.S. 20/35 interchange and mile marker 41, through the end of October. Also, nighttime lane restrictions continue on I-94 between mile marker 39 and mile marker 41 (ends 4/6).