No one was hurt when a fire broke out at a home near the intersection of Douglas and Fir Roads Friday night.
It started shortly after 5:30 p.m. Friday at the 15000 block of Douglas Road, according to ABC 57.
— News/Talk 95.3 MNC (@953MNC) December 16, 2016
The fire is believed to have started in the garage and may have been electrical in nature. The fire caused about $100,000 worth of damage.
One person inside the home was sleeping when the fire broke out. He was woken by a smoke detector and made it out safely.