Mishawaka firefighters battle house fire Friday evening

0
855
(Photo supplied/ABC 57)

No one was hurt when a fire broke out at a home near the intersection of Douglas and Fir Roads Friday night.

It started shortly after 5:30 p.m. Friday at the 15000 block of Douglas Road, according to ABC 57.

The fire is believed to have started in the garage and may have been electrical in nature. The fire caused about $100,000 worth of damage.

One person inside the home was sleeping when the fire broke out. He was woken by a smoke detector and made it out safely.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here