Michiana Bike To Work Week is underway through Friday, May 19.
It’a chance for bike enthusiasts to clean the dust off their bicycles after the cold weather months and enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise at the same time.
The week is sponsored by the Bike Michiana Coalition. As always, there are several bike-related events in coordination with the week:
- Monday – May 15: MBA Ride from the Brick at 6:00pm
- Tuesday – May 16: Organic Blueberry Pancake Breakfast at Lasalle Grill, 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Wednesday – May 17: Bike to School Day
- Thursday – May 18: Free bike cleaning from 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. at South Bend’s Southeast Park.
- Friday – May 19: One Day In April, Little 500 Documentary at WNIT, 6:30 p.m.
95.3 MNC and Outpost Sports are also commemorating Michiana Bike To Work Week and National Bike Month by giving away five completely refurbished fitness bicycles.