The South Shore Line is extending its substitute bus service through Wednesday.
The decision comes as temperatures remain frigid throughout northern Indiana, according to ABC 57 News.
Passengers will continue to be bussed between South Bend International Airport and Michigan City’s Carroll Avenue, though service to and from Hudson Lake is currently suspended.
The train schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 15 and Tuesday, Feb. 16
- WB trains 6, 14, 18, 20 and 22
- EB trains 403, 7, 9, 11, 17 and 19
- The following trains will be canceled: WB train 422 and 424 and EB train 401
- Wednesday, Feb. 17
- WB train 6 and 14
- The following train will be canceled: EB Train 401
Westbound passengers should board busses immediately north of the South Shore Platform at the airport and re-board trains at Carroll Avenue. Eastbound passengers will get off at Carroll Avenue to board the bus for the rest of the trip.