A driver has been arrested in Marshall County after police found drugs in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Cory Torrans, 40, was pulled over for an equipment violation and driving erratically, according to ABC 57.
During the stop, a police K9 alert to the presence of drugs. During a search of his vehicle, police found a small amount of suspected methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription medication and drug paraphernalia.
Torrans was arrested and faces the following charges:
- Possession of Methamphetamine (Level 6 Felony)
- Possession of a Legend Drug (Level 6 Felony)
- Possession of Paraphernalia (Class A Misdemeanor)
- False Informing (Class B Misdemeanor)
- Possession of Marijuana (Class B Misdemeanor)
Torrans was also wanted in Michigan on a felony warrant and had a suspended license.